Thursday, September 25, 2008

Busy week!

Wow!  It's been a busy one.  I have my Christmas Card workshop this Saturday and I've been busy cutting paper for my attendees.  They get the new Evensong paper pack already cut for them, as well as all embellishments and ribbon that they need.  Oh, and Sparkles!  I love Sparkles!  All they need to do is come and assemble.  It's going to be awesome.  I'm going to play Christmas carols, have Christmas cookies out, and twinkly lights.  Yay!

I also held three workshops since Friday!  Whew!  My hostess club ladies met on Friday night to make three cards, and we had a great time.  Then, one of my new team members Nicole came over with her Aunt Jen to create the Perfect Day layout.  To top it all off, I had another Perfect Day workshop with Nancy, Monicarol, and Mary Jo.  Nancy pays very close attention, and Monicarol and Mary Jo....?  Well, let's just say we laughed A LOT!  No, they were all great and their layouts were super.  

The layout here is of my DD Maggie, on her first day of Pre-K.  I made it using Notebook paper, which I LOVE!  She is such a funny little girl!  


No comments: