Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday craziness


My hubby called me today at work saying he had gotten hurt on the job and was on his way home from Delaware.  So I left work early to make sure he went to the doctor's-you know men-and he sprained his elbow lifting a really heavy spool of cable.  So, he's wearing a sling and says he looks like a "tool"!  I laughed!  I will have to sneak a picture of him wearing it and post it!  Tee hee!

I wanted to post this funny picture that I took after Nate arranged it.  He loves potato chips and can eats Lays brand-no veggie oil which contains soy-and I guess he didn't want to eat all of them.  So, he decided to share with his bunny.  He set the bunny up on his little piano that he nicked from my mom, spread out all the chips, and told the bunny to eat!  I had to take a picture of it because it was so cute!

No comments: