Monday, October 6, 2008

Wintery Cards

I created these cards for a customer who wanted to hold a card workshop instead of a traditional gathering.  She wanted to use Evensong creative basics and Aspen, and the stamp set is Winter Memories.  The design is the same for all cards, from the same Originals pattern, just rotating the design and swapping out two pieces of paper for one longer piece, etc.  I used Twilight ink, Bamboo, Outdoor Denim, and Creme Brulee for the Aspen card.  I used Cranberry, Sorbet, New England Ivy, and Olive inks for the Evensong card.  One of the snowmen is covered in Liquid Glass and it made him smear a little, but I LOVE the effect!  He looks melty.  On another snowman I used black bitty brads for his eyes, but I think the scale is off a little, and I may change those to be his coal buttons.  I can't wait to see what the ladies make at the workshop~everyone always changes the design a little and I love to see what happens!

No comments: