Sunday, December 21, 2008

Busy week, crazy children at school, home parties

I always feel so guilty when I haven't had a chance to update my blog.  Sorry!  The week before a holiday usually makes the children at school go a little crazy, and this past week was no exception.  I really don't know what it is.  I remember being super excited about Christmas and breaks in general, but I didn't go off the wall like kids today seem to do.  It really makes me worry about the future of my own children.  Are they going to be badly behaved or do me proud and behave the way we taught them to?

So far so good, but I know I'm only at the beginning of this road.  

I am watching Real Housewives of Orange County-what trash!  But here they are having a trunk show at one of the housewives' homes.  It's like a CTMH gathering or a TS party, but prices  start at about $1000!  Too unreal.

No comments: