Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yikes! I haven't posted in a long time!

Hello!  I haven't posted because I've just been so busy.  January has been a great month for me with my CTMH business.  Every weekend has had something, so this is a rare night off for me.  I will be cutting some paper this evening for a workshop tomorrow, as well as getting ready for two new team members' first party next week.  February is looking busy too, which is awesome!  

There are just under 100 days left of school!  WHEE!!!!!  I can't wait!
Maggie just got a flu shot and a pneumonia shot in preparation for registering for kindergarten!  I just can't believe that she is going to be riding the bus and going off to kindergarten!  My biggest fear right now is that I will follow the school bus every day and embarrass her!  I know she will love it, and I know she loves learning, but I am nervous anyway.

There are only a few days left to order your Key to My Heart kit for National Papercrafting Month!  Everyone loves this kit!  Visit my website at www.jennifercox.myctmh.com and order it before it goes away!!!


No comments: