Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Little Garden is Growing!!!


Another busy couple of weeks!  My Sandy Hearts Team is growing again, I can't believe it.  Let's see....Deb joined my team at the end of January and her friend Millie joined a week later.  Welcome ladies!!  CTMH is the best.  Then, I kept getting a call on my cell phone from an 800 number.  I assumed it was a telemarketer so I didn't answer it.  They called again, and I figured I would answer it and tell them to leave me be!  I answer it and it's Close to My Heart!  There was a gal in a town near me that signed up but didn't have an upline-which is what we call the person who sponsors you when you join the company as a consultant.  CTMH asked if I would accept her on my team and of course I said YES!  I personally think everyone who loves FUN and SCRAPPING and STAMPING should join this company.  The people are genuine and helpful and the CEO of the company is sincerely interested in providing us, the consultants, with the tools and products that will help us succeed.  If you've never visited her blog, go there TODAY!  www.jeannettelynton.com.  

So, now my Sandy Hearts team is up to EIGHT members!  I cannot believe it!  Just 9 months ago I sponsored my very first team member (Hi Amy!) and now I have eight wonderful ladies on my team who are doing their own thing with CTMH.  What a wonderful day it was when I decided to join this company!  

1 comment:

Colleen Rossi said...

See how all of your hard work pays off. You can do it! Make that ship!!! Keep swimming :-)