Tuesday, April 28, 2009

..........Back Country Layouts


BACK COUNTRY!!!  Our new-and quite fabulous-Idea Book goes live on May 1, and one of our new papers is Back Country.  This paper is bold and masculine, with trees and fishing flies, perfect for your outdoor layouts, camping, photos, or just of the men in your life!  We used Back Country Level 2, My Stickease Back Country, Rustic Alphabet (for the big "Fishin'" letters in the title), Olive ink, Brown Bag ink, Dimensional Elements In Color-Adventure, Outdoor Denim twill ribbon, and the stamp set Campin' Fever.  What, you don't recognize any of those items?  That's because they're all from the new Idea Book!  

Would you like to make this two page layout, with enough paper, Stickease, and embellishments to make at least FOUR more pages?  Then please contact me at jennifercox@myctmh.com and ask about my new PLAY GROUP beginning this summer.  This Back Country layout is my featured layout for August, so stay tuned and get in touch with me to sign up for this great class.  Lots of cool little techniques that might be hard to see online.  Play Group is an awesome idea that I got at Calgary Regionals, and I can't wait to share it all with you.  Contact me today!  And don't forget to visit my website:  www.jennifercox.myctmh.com.  

No comments: