Monday, April 27, 2009

.....Calgary Regional Celebration

Here it is!  My big moment with Jeanette Lynton.  If you've read my blog before, then you know that she is the founder and CEO of Close to My Heart, and for me it was like meeting Oprah, but way better.  See how I'm grinning like a little kid?  Yeah, I totally embarrassed myself by grinning like a fool the whole time!  Oh, well, I don't care!  I got hugged by Jeanette!  She's a hugger, no shaking hands, and she is just so pleased to meet all of her consultants.  I was thrilled, of course.  

We had so much fun at this Regional Celebration, and there were so many hints about what is coming for Close to My Heart.  REVOLUTIONARY, was the word they used.  I cannot wait to see what happens!

One new idea I got from going all the way to the Canadian Rockies was play groups.  I will be starting this in  the VERY near future, so be sure to sign up for my email list and tell me who you are if you are interested in learning about this.  If you are already my customer, don't worry, you'll find out about this!  

One of my favorite parts of being a consultant is traveling to corporate events like this one to become rejuvenated, motivated, and learn fresh new ideas to bring home to all of you.  I was so excited that I couldn't sleep at night!  The next event I am planning on going to is Convention 2010 in Washington, D.C.  I cannot wait for that!  I want to bring my whole team!  Want to join me?  I think you know what you need to do!!!


No comments: