Monday, April 13, 2009

.............Happy Easter!


Here are my two adorable kids on Easter!  We went to see the Bunny in Surf City at the Fire House and it was a cute girl Bunny.  Nate wanted no part of the Bunny this year!  I think it was because he was looking around for the Bunny, and she was right behind him, so he got spooked and then really kept his eye on her.  Maggie is not afraid of characters-at amusement parks she nearly knocks them down when she hugs them!  She and Santa also get along very well.  So she went right over to the Bunny and gave her a big hug.

The kids did a great job finding their eggs, although there is still one REAL egg on the loose!  We dyed 3 1/2 dozen eggs but the Bunny hid that last one really well.  I can't imagine where it is!!  

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and took lots of pictures!  I ONLY took 285!!!  LOL!

No comments: