Sunday, April 5, 2009

..........................Unforgettable Workshop

This is my workshop for the month of April:  Unforgettable!!  Visit my website to see the other four pages that I created from this paper pack and that you can make using this paper pack and the Cherish CTMH How-To book.  I call it my recipe book!  My website address is www.jennifercox.myctmh.com.  

This workshop is set for April 19th at 1:30 pm.  

I added some more embellishments after I took the photos:  bigger brads, brads, and bitty brads!  I also used a nail head (like a big, flat brad with little sharp prongs on the back, I am not sure what they're called) in the center of the big flower on the right hand page.  

I made these while vendoring a crop in Glassboro NJ.  I had a great time with Stacey, Christine, Tracy, Maureen, and all the girls (and one guy!).  I was busy all day but did get a chance to squeeze out EIGHT layouts!  I met so many wonderful people and had so many laughs.  I hope to do it again soon!

No comments: