Monday, May 25, 2009

The ABCs of me


I saw this on Karen Pederson's blog (go here to see hers) and thought I would do it as well.  I might make an ABC book of myself for my kids to have someday.  Close to My Heart has an adorable 3 ring binder book that I bought and have been wondering what to do with it, and this might be just what I decide on!

Here's ME:
Age: 37
Bed size: King
Chore you hate: putting away the clean clothes
Dad's Name: Lester
Essential start your day item: Iced Tea
Favorite actor(s): Matt Damon, Tom Hanks, George Clooney, Brad Pitt
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5’7"
Instruments you play(ed): Flute, saxophone
Job title: Close to My Heart Manager
Kid(s): Maggie and Nate
Living arrangements: own a home in Tuckerton, New jersey with my husband Ron and our two kids, Maggie and Nate.
Mom's name: Karen
Nicknames: Jen, Hon (my husband calls me Hon, and I call him Hon, and sometimes the kids call us Hon too!)
Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I had an ectopic pregnancy before either of my kids were born.  It was New Year's Day, 2003, and I was in for two or three days, I don't remember.  I had my left tube removed as it had ruptured when I got to the hospital.
Pet peeves: rudeness and people who can't think for themselves
Quotes you like: "Whatever you choose to be, be a GOOD one."  Abraham Lincoln~~really made me rethink being a teacher and solidified my intent to quit teaching.
Rightie or Leftie: Rightie
Siblings: Alexandra, and Kim (who is not in my life at the moment)
Time you wake up: 5:00 a.m., although it will be later once school is over!!!
Umbrella: sometimes
Vegetable you dislike: onions, lima beans, there are more...
Ways you run late: If I am really into the book I am reading, or if I am trying to squeeze some scrapping in before picking up the kids, but generally I try very hard to be early instead of late.  Occasionally I am late because it is hard for me to leave my kids if they are upset.
X-rays you've had: back
Yummy food you make: brownies, Nate's chocolate cake (milk-, egg-, and soy-free), homemade ice cream...hmmmmm, I am seeing a trend here!  Ronnie is a much better cook than me, so he makes better dinner foods, like his BBQ yesterday, SOOOOOOOO  good.  
Zodiac: Pisces

2 comments:

Colleen Rossi said...

Oh!!! I have to do this for a blog post!!!!

Samantha said...

Hope you don't mind if I do this too. Fun learning some other things about you.