- Join Close To My Heart! New Info for Spring/Summer 2013!
- Upcoming Workshops/Classes-UPDATED 8-3-12
- My Story
- Studio J Details!
- Streamlined Scrappin' Club!
- Studio J Videos
- Clubs: Something for Everyone!!
- Kit of the Month
- My Close to My Heart Artwork
- NEW!! Betty CROPPER Kits
- Host a Gathering, Earn FREE scrapping supplies!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
...........Moon Doggie card
Quick and dirty upload of a card I just made. I used Moon Doggie paper, the Surf's Up Stamp Set (C1358), and the dry brushing technique with desert sand re-inker. I think I used a little too much ink on the brush, but it's late and I was experimenting! LOL! The pattern is from Wishes (of course!), called Top It Off, page 50. I also dry embossed some of the cardstock and then dry brushed over it to give it some definition. I am definitely going to try the dry brushing again with re-inker, but I need to finesse my technique! Give it a try and see what you come up with!