Saturday, May 9, 2009

...........My WISH for you...a Happy Mother's Day!

Isn't this so cute???  I am really proud of myself!  This is the best card I've made in a while...and I have WISHES to thank!  Wishes is Jeanette Lynton's newest how-to book, and it's the second for card making.  It is spectacular!  The patterns are great, fresh, new, trendy, and the artwork is stunning.  I love looking through the books and figuring out how the artists made it so fabulous, and Wishes is right up there with Imagine, my favorite layout how-to book.
Here's the recipe:
9033 WISHES 29.95
X7114 B Bella level 2 paper pack 12.95
D1354 Endless Friendship stamp 22.95 (flowers and vines)
D1283 Say it in Style stamp 22.95 (Happy Mother's Day)
D1349 Be Yourself stamp 22.95 (One of a Kind)
INKS:  5.25 each
Z2128 Hollyhock
Z2137 Olive
Z2167 Creme Brulee
Z2114 Cocoa
Z2147 Smokey Plum
Z2118 Desert Sand
Z268 Foam Squares 8.95
Z1104 Sparkles 2.95

Even if you're not really a card maker, you need this book!  I can show you how to follow the recipes to make your own unique and heartfelt cards.  

I am SO excited about Wishes that I am offering a special to anyone who joins my team, the Sandy Hearts, beginning TODAY, May 9th.  If you join my team, I will buy you your very own copy of Wishes to get started right away making new cards!  Signing up is easy, just go to my website:  www.jennifercox.myctmh.com and choose Your Opportunities on the left.  Follow the instructions and you'll be on your way!  There are two bonus packs to choose from when you sign up, one is for scrappers, and one is for card makers.  Imagine....sign up, get the fabulous consultant kit for only $99, then you could choose the bonus packs and receive either Imagine or Originals, PLUS I will give you Wishes!  Don't forget this month all new consultants also receive a Tickled Pink kit FREE in their consultant kits!  Unbelievable!  

Let me show you the value:
New Consultant kit $99 Value $325+
Bonus Scrapper kit $60 Value $180+
Bonus Cardmaking kit $50 Value $150+
Tickled Pink  FREE Value $39.95+
Wishes  FREE Value $29.95
10 Idea Books FREE Value $39.95

So, if you bought the bonus packs on top of your consultant kit, your total investment in your new business would be $209, plus shipping and tax.  Your VALUE of your investment would be $764!!!  An unbelievable savings of $555!  You can't NOT sign up right now!!!

No comments: