Friday, May 1, 2009

......National Scrapbooking Month: Tickled Pink!!!


National Scrapbooking Month is here!  And Close to My Heart is offering this wonderful kit to get you in your groove this month!  It's called Tickled Pink and it is gorgeous!  It features exclusive paper, including glittery paper; an exclusive stamp set; die cuts that match up with the stamp set-really cool; white daisy mini medley accents; foam tool; and a workshop guide to help you create some new designs.

This kit is valued at over $60, but it's yours for just $34.95.  You can earn it for free by purchasing $60 in stamp sets, or host a party with sales over $400 and it's your free too!  Plus, for the month of May ONLY, I am offering DOUBLE HOSTESS REWARDS for my hostesses!  So if your party reaches $400, not only do you get the Tickled Pink kit for free, you will also receive $120 in free product!!!  What a DEAL!  You can't miss it!  

Another great way to get the Tickled Pink kit for free is to join my team in May!  The investment in Close to My Heart is only $99, and for that low investment, your kit is crammed full of goodies valued at over $350!!  Plus you get Tickled Pink for free, and a bunch of goodies from me as well.  Please email me to find out more about this exciting opportunity to support your habit, make a little extra money, or shoot for the stars!  

Also, CTMH is offering contests this month so if you are interested, click on the Flower Widget on the right side of my blog and visit the corporate sponsored contests.  Who knows, maybe you'll win big!  Good luck!

No comments: