Monday, May 18, 2009

............Thank you!!!!

[LemonadeAward.jpg]Wow!  I won a blog award!  Thank you Samantha in Canada!!!  I am a total blog addict now, and visit my faves all the time, well, like every day!  LOL!  

The rules of the award (to pick up the Lemonade Stand Award):Comment on this blog.Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog. Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude. Link to your nominees within your blog post.- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.  Okay, so the blogs that I give my Lemonade Award to are the following:
And back to Samantha, of course!!!

I like all of these blogs for the same reasons:  Each blog is authored by a different CTMH consultant, and although I may not have met all of them yet (but hopefully will soon!), each woman inspires me creatively and in lie in general.  Colleen is my amazing upline with CTMH and is just such a great person.  Karen is a consultant far away in Utah and I've never met her, but I have seen her present at CTMH events and she's really an amazing woman.  Tina is what I call my National Director:  she is the senior consultant on my national team the Scattered Hearts.  To say she's amazing is putting it mildly.  I admire her for her business sense, look to her to know how to lead a team, and her artwork always inspires me.  I have met Tina and she is a genuine person and I am so happy that I signed up with CTMH on her team.  Jeantte is, of course, Jeanette Lynton, CEO and founder of CTMH.  I have also met her and I am so blessed to have found her company.  Through CTMH, I am able to change my life.  Nona is a consultant that I have not yet met, but I saw her amazing album at Convention in Orlando last year and learned what an artist she is.  I love learning about her through her blog.  Tresa is one of the most talented people I've ever seen!  I have not met her yet either, but she does these awesome tutorials on scrapping and stamping and they have taught me so much.  Vicki is a consultant whose blog I have just discovered, but already I can see that she is very talented too!  And Samantha is my dinner pal from Calgary Regionals!  We had such a blast sitting next to each other at the Keg on our last night in Calgary, where she inspired me to order the enormous brownie sundae and then made me feel better by ordering a dessert too!  She ROCKS!  

Whew!  So there you go.  Now you know what I am doing when I am not playing with my papers and stamps!  I am reading blogs!  If you have a blog, please leave your address in the comments section so that I can check you out too!  I thank you again, Samantha, for the award!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Jennifer,

Thanks so much for the lemonade stand award. I am honored. Are you coming to Leadership Conference this summer? If so, please come and introduce yourself to me. I would love to meet you in person!

Tresa Black said...

Woo hoo! Love the award, that's awesome. Thanks so much!