Monday, June 8, 2009

More Animal Cookies


More Animal Cookies!!  These two pages I made more kid-friendly because the colors, since they're primary colors, just screamed THOMAS the Tank Engine.  Thomas is on my mind lately because Nate is back into making tracks all around the living room and playing trains.  We are also taking him to Strasburg PA in two weeks to ride Thomas!  So I have Thomas on my mind.  The workshop guide used a ton of the My Stickease, which are very cute zoo animals, but I needed trains.  So I took my train stamp set Childhood and made my own "sticker".  I also used the masking technique to put the green dots around the train, then a giant scallop punch for the background.  The "Smitten" is a sticker, the "with" are rub-ons, and "Thomas" is color-ready alphabet stickers.  Really cute!

This layout is part of my July workshop, so keep tuning in to see more!  

No comments: