Wednesday, July 1, 2009

FIVE FABULOUS REASONS to join Close to My Heart in July!


Ok, so I think you know how much I love Close to my Heart!  In July, you have five more reasons to join this amazing company!!!

Close to my Heart offers a consultant kit that compares to none.  For $99, you can open the box and start your business immediately or start crafting with your favorite CTMH products.  The greatest thing about CTMH is there is a place for EVERYONE!  You don't have to be this kind of person or that kind of person, just be yourself!  Hobbyists, business builders, and everyone in between is welcomed into this company like a family member.  

During the month of July, new consultants are given the choice of FIVE FREE PRODUCTS to add to their fabulous consultant kit~and by this I mean totally free, no shipping or tax on these free items.  Choices include a Magic Moments scrapbook kit, a Life Delights memory showcase kit, Silhouette Creative Basics, Thank you stamp set, Window Charms squares, Heartfelt Whimsy die cuts, Basic Textured card stock paper pack, Hello Birdie card kit, and All Out Adventure rub ons!  The choices range in value from $8.95 to $34.95!!  That is an unbelievable way to really pump up your starter kit, or amass a huge selection of wonderful products.

Please go here to sign up today!  I am also happy to send you more information about joining my team and Close to My Heart in general, just send me an email (jennifercox@myctmh.com).  What a great summer bonus!!!

No comments: