Friday, July 3, 2009

Summertime Fun

I LOVE summer!  My mom and I took the kids to a farm a couple of weeks ago and I just love this picture.  They picked strawberries for about 5 minutes then took off in search of ladybugs and butterflies.  

We've also been swimming in the pool, waiting for A.M. low tides at the beach.  Next week we'll be going to the beach all morning, then maybe some pool time in the afternoon!  The kids sure do sleep well at night!!

I am planning a monthly card workshop, and details will be in my newsletter.  I will get that out maybe on Sunday, just because so many people are away for the long weekend.  If you are not on my newsletter list, please sign up using the form on the right!  I am sending it out a bit late this month because of June's Deal A Day campaign-I sent out at least 6 postcards about the mystery boxes and I don't want to overwhelm anyone!

Happy Summertime!  What are your plans for fun in the sun??

No comments: