Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BACK COUNTRY FEVER!!!





Back Country Fever! I am lovin' this month's layout.  I chose the design called Swing Rhythm from the CTMH how-to book Imagine and based this design on it.  The owl paper is random stamped!  How cute is that?  That way you can choose any of the colors in the kit as your focus color.  I used a lot of olive green, and brightened it up with crystal blue and goldrush.  My photos are still at Walgreens being printed but I know it will be super cute when it's finished.

My clubs and my workshop this month are creating this same layout.  All paper is pre-cut except for the white daisy, which needs to be stamped first.  Below is a close up of the random stamping.  The workshop cost is just $10 is is scheduled for August 9th at 1:30 pm at my house.  Please email me if you are interested in coming!!  

No comments: