Thursday, August 6, 2009

STUDIO SCRAPPING

In my last post I gave you a little hint of what is coming up in Close To My Heart:  Studio J.  Close to My Heart has spent THREE years developing this revolutionary new online design tool to help us all get our scrapbooking done!

I love the CTMH style of scrapbooking.  I find that it suits me very well, and I enjoy designing pages to compliment my photos and memories rather than just gluing pictures to pretty paper.  I have avoided digital scrapbooking because I don't like the look of it.  I can always tell when the layout is digital in the magazines, and unless you have really sophisticated software (read expensive) then your choices are pretty limited.  While you can buy a button online and then make it any size or color you want, you still have to find the button that goes with what you're doing and you still have to buy it.

CTMH has once again taken the lead in the scrapping world and has developed a program that puts everyone else to shame.  Now I know I'm biased, but with Studio J there are SO many advantages.  I will try to sum them up for you here:
*FREE online design program-nothing to buy until you want to purchase your layouts
*Gives you the option to try CTMH paper packs with your photos to see which look you prefer
*Preloaded with CTMH designs from Cherish and Imagine
*Retired paper packs and EXCLUSIVE paper packs will be available
*Layouts are printed at CTMH onto high quality scrapbooking paper, so you can further embellish at home with your own lumpy-bumpies, or you can embellish online
*Layouts are printed as PAGES, not books, so you can do two page layouts and add them to your books whenever you want, instead of needing enough photos to fill a book at one time
*Embellishments are selected based on the design you choose, and you can toggle them to suit your color needs
*Intuitive program, so it guides you along-you do not need to be a computer guru to figure this out!
*Did I mention it is FREE????

Please visit the Studio J website to see the preview video here.  The program will be released to consultants this FALL (I am so excited!!) and to customers sometime in the spring.  You will be able to go to my website  and do your Studio scrapping, plan pages, and either buy the studio pages or order the classic supplies with me.  

I am really excited about this and I can't wait to show you all how easy this is going to be and how you can use it to catch up on your scrapbooks.  As a confirmed CLASSIC scrapper, I can tell you that I initially felt some concern, but then I saw the video at www.studioj.com and I also watched one for consultants only from our founder and CEO Jeanette Lynton about it, and I am 100% on board.  To me, it's like a different version of our level 1 and level 2 kits!  I hope you will visit the site and see what it's all about, and plan to come to my Customer Appreciation Party on September 12th from 1-4 pm or 7-10pm, because I will be talking more about it then!!!

No comments: