Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Scrapbooker For Hire!



This is my first ever commissioned scrapbook!  My friend Ray asked me to make a ten page wedding album for a family member who is getting married this coming weekend.  I use Close to My Heart's Silhouette paper pack and all sorts of techniques.  I am not a huge heat embosser, but it looked really cool and I did that several times.  I also used liquid glass, brads, My Stickease, ink distressing, foam tape, dry embossing, and probably more but I can't remember!  

If you are in need of a scrapbook, for a present or for yourself, please contact me at jennifercox@myctmh.com, or 609-713-2395.  I have lots of options and prices vary with what you want.  I can do things from a 6x6 accordion album up to a full 20-page 12x12 album.  I'm very excited to start this new little side business!  I already have two more wedding albums lined up, so if you are thinking about it, especially as the holidays are coming and you may want a handmade gift, please don't wait until the last minute!  

No comments: