Monday, October 19, 2009

Getting rid of Inky FIngers


You know how I know it's been a good day or night?  By the status of my fingers!  If I'm totally inky, it was a good day!  However, sometimes I need to look "presentable", so how to get the ink off your fingers in time for whatever it is you have planned?  You certainly don't want to skip stamping!  Heck no!

So here are two really good ways to get ink off your fingers:  One is to wash your hair.  Shampoo removes oil from your hair, and does the same for your fingers and removes the ink at the same time.  Plus scrubbing away at your hair is faster, simpler, and easier than scrubbing with a nail brush at the sink, which doesn't work anyway.

If you are in a pinch and don't have time to wash your hair, then I have found the BEST soap for removing ink!  I have a fancy bar of soap that I got a while ago and don't use much because it has real bits of lavender in it, and it's a little rough for the kids to use.  It's a lavender bar of soap with lavender in it, and it removes ALL the ink!  Super fast, easy, and simple!  

The bar I bought looks similar to the one above, really chock full of lavender bits.  I am not 100% sure where I bought it, but I think it was a little shop out in western PA.  I was in a soap obsession then and bought tons of bars of soap for who knows what reason!  The lavender bar is probably the last from that splurge.  Give it a try and let me know how it works for you!!

No comments: