Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's gonna be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!

Norwegian Epic, to be precise! Beginning on October 1, 2009, I am working on earning a FREE cruise on this amazing new ship! You can check it out by going to http://www.epic.ncl.com/ and seeing why I am determined to make it on this boat!

Close to my Heart rewards consultants who work hard with fabulous trips like this one. This particular cruise that I am working towards is sailing to the Eastern Caribbean in March of 2011, during the week of my 39th birthday! What a great birthday that would be!!! I have exactly ONE year to make it on this boat, and I need your help!

You know I love my business, and this company, and I really love to share it with everyone! What I need the most is REFERRALS! I understand you may not be in a positon to order what you really want to order right now, and it's okay. I am not expecting that! What I would really appreciate is referrals to people who are new to CTMH and would like to have parties! Parties are great for sharing with each other our ideas for using our stashes of scrapbook paper, and it's a chance for us girls to get together and play! So if you know someone who would like to have a party, or you would like to have one yourself, PLEASE let me know so I can schedule it right up and get working on sharing the LOVE of scrapping and work on getting on that cruise ship!

I can't wait to see what kinds of sea glass I can find in the Eastern Caribbean!!!

Thanks so much! Want to go with me? Sign up with CTMH right now and earn this amazing trip yourself!

Jennifer

1 comment:

Samantha said...

It will and YOU CAN DO IT!!!