Thursday, November 19, 2009

Emporium Acrylic Album

This slideshow features a another fabulous mini album-this time the My Creations Acylic Album.  This one uses Emporium paper and coordinating My Stickease, window charms, and cocoa ribbon.  Yes, that's IT!  It's not even a half of a paper pack, and I did not stamp anything for this album!  The best part is, CTMH's Bonding Memories glue works GREAT for adhering the paper to the acrylic.  I used to use Liquid Glass, which works great as well, but it was messy to smear the LG around with my finger so you couldn't see it.  With Bonding Memories, it's not necessary!!  Check it out!





Recipe:
My Creations Acrylic Mini Album z1117
Emporium Level 2 paper pack x7105b
Emporium My Stickease  x7105c
Window Charms z819
Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon z1100

The design for this album comes from my very talented and wonderful Senior Executive Director Tina Sutton.  She designed this album and taught it at the NJ Scrapbook Expo.  She very generously shared the directions (and the whole kit, actually!) with those of us who worked the expo.  Thank you Tina!!!

No comments: