Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jingle All Sorts Mini ALbum

Here is a great idea for an economical holiday gift!!  It takes less than half of a pack of any CTMH Level 2 paper pack, the album itself, and I added some stamping (of course!) and some My Stickease.  



Recipe:
All Sorts Mini Album z1224
Jingle Level 2 paper pack x7115b
Jingle My Stickease x7115c
Heartfelt Die Cuts- Wonder z1210
White Daisy Mini Medley Accents z1136
White Daist Grosgrain Ribbon z270
Creme Brulee Ribbon z1131
Holiday Collection Ribbon retired
Snow Flurries d1384
No Peeking d1177

Colors in this paper pack are Tulip, Juniper, Olive, Creme Brulee, and White Daisy.  Go here to see Jeanette Lynton's projects featuring these colors as well.
 
Go here to buy the recipe materials on my website.  Many of the material I used I had in my craft room already, so you could always substitute embellishments that you already have for some of the things I used.  

Remember, people appreciate hand made gifts that are made from the heart.  Especially in these tough economic times,  it's important to really think about what "It's the thought that counts" means to you.  Does your gift mean more when it costs more?  Or is it really about how much love and thought you put into your hand made gift with all its little imperfections?  I know which one I'm choosing!!

No comments: