Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tuckerton Vendor Fair!!!

Tomorrow night is the Vendor Fair at the Scrapbook Cafe in Tuckerton!  I will be there with my displays, free idea books, and samples of our great products!  Please join us between 5-9 pm at the Cafe at the Village Shoppes in downtown Tickerton, it's right on Route 9.

Other vendors that will be there include Party Gals, Lia Sophia, Tastefully Simple, and Pampered Chef.  We will be giving out gifts for those who are booking their holiday shows!  NOW is the time to book a home party to give your friends (and you) a chance to get some holiday shopping done in the comfort of your home.  Who really wants to fight the crowds at the malls, finding a parking space, getting into all those GERMS in the stores!!  Shop at HOME!  
People booking shows with me with earn an adorable exclusive stamp set perfect for holiday gift tags:  check it out!
This set has FOUR adorable images that are just right for tiny gift cards, gift tags, accents for winter and holiday layouts, anything at all!  I will have some samples made up using this set for you to see, so be sure to visit my table and BOOK YOUR PARTY!  We can do any type of party, too.  I will have my display board set up with different ideas for parties that you can choose from-my goal is to help you have a FUN and RELAXING party with your friends and family, as well as getting you as much free product as possible!  

November is, of course, STAMPAGANZA, and this is a great time to have party so you and your guests can take advantage of this great special-buy two stamp sets, get one free-and it's unlimited!!  Buy as many as you want!  This month's stamp of the month is awesome, too-that's the top picture.  I used it to make a gingerbread house card-it's great for cookie exchange tags, layouts about your home that you grew up in or your dream house, a little girl's layout about her dollhouse, the list is endless!  

December is also a great time to have a party-because FELICITY begins in December!!  What is Felicity?  Well, you'll have to come to my table at the vendor fair to see a flyer of it.  But what if you don't want to clean up your house for everyone to come over?  That's okay-you can have your party at MY house!  It's easy to do, I do all the work, you just bring your snack, your friends come here, and I get your party going!  My home is non-smoking and mostly pet free, we have one old cat who comes in but he never bothers anyone.

I hope to see many of you and your friends at the Vendor Fair!  I am so excited!!

No comments: