Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

I know I am a day early, but I am so excited about 2010!  First, the brand new Close to My Heart Spring 2010 goes love tomorrow.  I have had the pleasure of perusing it for most of December (a  perk of being a consultant) and LOVE it!  I feel so inspired by the papers and stamps, like my creativity has begun to flow again at warp speed!  You've GOTTA see this one!
The four new paper packs are:  Caboodle, Topstitch, You Rock, and Veranda!  

Speaking of Caboodle, we'll be using this delicious paper for January NO RULES Club!  We are going to use the sea sponge tool to create a gorgeous and unique background, as well as heat embossing!  Are you in my club?  Well, now is the time to start coming!  What does NO RULES mean?  Well, it's pretty simple.  There is no commitment to coming every month:  when you come, you get a gorgeous two page layout and a card for free in exchange for placing a $20 order.  If you can't come, no big deal.  We'll catch you next time.  If your order is over $25, then you are eligible for hostess rewards!  FREE STUFF!  Please click here to let me know you are coming!!  January 21 at 10 am, and January 22 at 7 pm, both at my home in Tuckerton.

Another reason I am so excited for 2010 is I have a goal to grow my amazing team of consultants this year.  Here is a business opportunity that takes only $99 to start, and the possibilities are endless.  Do you want a discount?  Sign up!  Do you want to make some extra income to pay bills, go on vacation, go back to school, or buy something special?  Sign up!  Do you want to take charge of your income, quit your day job, and make unlimited amounts of money???? SIGN UP!  I am looking for more amazing women who are hobbyists, part time earners, and full time business-minded people to join my team and make 2010 profitable and more fun for ALL of us!  Click here to join my team TODAY!

No comments: