Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Here it is!!! Felicity for National Papercrafting Month!

Here it is!  Felicity is Close to My Heart's brand new B&T packet so you can craft to your heart's content!

This pack includes three main colors:  sorbet, twilight, and barn red.  You can add bamboo, chocolate, cocoa, sweet leaf, the possibilities are endless!

Also included are round die cuts and square die cuts, which are hot trends right now in papercrafting.  Use them whole or cut them up, you have plenty of options to choose from!

Here are my other pages that I've made so far using this fabulous pack:

This is the right page that goes with my previous post, from Calgary Regionals last spring.

And another layout focusing on sorbet, chocolate, cocoa, and barn red:


Left side

Close up of the B&T I made using desert sand cardstock, the argyle stamp that comes in the Felicity paper pack, desert sand ink, sorbet ink, and barn red ink.  I stamped the flourishes and birds (that also come in the stamp set) over the argyle with cocoa ink and then used my sea sponge to gently distress the whole thing with some desert sand ink.  Looks cool!
I also sea sponged a bit of ink on the die cut here to match the distressed look of the rest of the layout.  It is already distressed, but not dark enough for me.

You can earn this amazing kit for free by purchasing $60 in stamp sets, placing an order of $125 or more, or having a $400 gathering!  Or buy it outright for $34.95.  Please contact me to buy it, or go to my website http://jennifercox.myctmh.com to order!

























No comments: