Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sneaky Peek at Felicity!

Starting December 15th, Close to My Heart starts celebrating National Papercrafting Month a little bit early!  National Papercrafting Month is January, and CTMH always celebrates with an amazing paper pack and exclusive stamp set.  The have outdone themselves this year!  The paper pack includes so many colors that you can really go in any color palette and make it work.  For this layout, I chose to use twilight, desert sand, bamboo, cocoa, and chocolate.
The stamp set includes a full uppercase alphabet, you can see it there in the title, two birds that have a flourish on them (can't wait to try heat embossing and resist inking with those birds!!), flourishes, an argyle that I used on another layout, flowers, and leaves.  It is AWESOME!

I embellished this page with silver brads up in the upper left corner, and rounded my photo.  That's me with Jeanette Lynton, founder and CEO of Close to My Heart and one of my personal inspirations.  I've been waiting for just the right paper pack to scrap my trip to Calgary Regionals last spring and my photos of meeting Jeanette, asking her my question, and all that good stuff, and Felicity is IT!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  More info on the 15th!








No comments: