Wednesday, January 13, 2010

More Felicity...

I can't stop playing with this month's special promotion-Felicity!  The papers are so pretty, and can be super feminine or masculine, and the stamp set is cool.  I have used the stamp set a LOT since receiving it, with all different papers and projects!  

The layout above has tons of bling!  I used sparkles all over the flourish and on the flowers, which I colored with markers and the blending pen.  

Above is a close up of the flourish with sparkles.  I cut out the flowers and raised them up using foam tape, which is one of my most favorite tools!  I use tons of it!  

This month all new consultants receive Felicity for FREE in the new consultant kit, which to me is an awesome little present inside!  I am looking for part time/full time/hobbyists/business people to join my team.  The new consultant kit is $99, and contains everything you need to start a business or amp up your personal scrapping supplies!  Plus, I will give you more idea books if you are going to sell to friends and family (these are ten free books in addition to the ten you get in your kit), plus I also gift you the Wishes Card Confidence program, our newest (and most fabulous) card making book.  So that's an additional $70 for free with your kit, which is already chock full of great products at a substantial discount!  

To join my team, simply click on the photo of the consultant kit above.  Fill out the information page, submit your payment, and voila!  You are a consultant!  It's so much fun and where else can you get a consistent discount on everything you want to buy and make money at the same time??  Email me if you want more information!

No comments: