Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Washington DC here I come! Well, in July. :)

I love Close to My Heart. I'm sure you have figured that out by now, but I really do!  I registered today for the company's convention that will take place in July 2010.  Some of my team members are coming this year too, and I am so excited to share this with them!  They are excited and I am excited:  I don't know how we're going to wait for July!

So what is so exciting about convention?  So many things.  Corporate plans for a long time to WOW us and teach us how to make our businesses or hobbies what we want.  They plan classes on how to take better photographs, how to train your team so they can grow their own businesses, how to be an effective leader, and most fun of all, how to CREATE with all brand new products that won't be available to anyone else until September!  Jeanette Lynton, the creator and CEO of CTMH, is there every day to introduce new products, give us behind the scenes information about where the company is headed, and teach us new ways to use our products.

I've been to teacher conventions before....and CTMH is NO comparison.  CTMH is FUN, FRIENDLY, INFORMATIVE, GENEROUS, and EXCITING!  No teacher convention that I've been to fills any of those adjectives.  Yes we pay a registration fee, but the amount of product EXCEEDS that registration fee!  I am just so darn excited I can hardly wait for July!

If you think this sounds like something you'd like to do, well, I think you know what to do, right?  SIGN UP!

No comments: