Thursday, February 25, 2010

Caboodle Rocks for Spring Layouts!!!



















Isn't this layout adorable?  And not just because they're my kids, but the colors are perfect for spring!  Which, by the way, I wish would get here sooner than later thank you VERY much Mr. Punxsutawney Phil!!

Caboodle has sorbet, crystal blue, buttercup, and sweet leaf with a background of vanilla cream.  Oh, it's so pretty!  I used the Posterboard alphabet set for the title, stamped on the polka dot B&T paper and cut it out-one of my favorite things to do.  I also used the Easter Egg SOTM from last spring, still a great one.  I inked around all the edges of the paper and glued it down, quick and easy!  And for those of you who know me, I completed this at a CROP!  LOL!  Usually at a crop I will make pages but not add photos until I get home, but this time I grabbed a Caboodle level 2 kit, found a stack of Easter photos, and got busy.  I am so proud of myself.

I have been busy creating, just not taking pictures.  But I will have march SOTM card swap cards posted Monday, as well as march NO RULES Scrapbooking Club photos posted, so be sure to check back.  Need a Caboodle kit right now?  No worries, click HERE to shop!

No comments: