Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dare to Dream


This is so exciting!  For the whole of March, new consultants to Close to My Heart will receive, in addition to the already amazing kit, all four summer Stamps of the Month for free:  no tax, no shipping, just four beautiful and exclusive stamp sets for you!

So what do you need to know?  The kit is an investment of $99.  It ships within 10 days.  For joining my team, you will also receive your choice of an E-sized stamp set (those big luscious alphabet sets), and 10 more idea books for free if you are going to sell to friends and family.  The kit itself is worth over $300, and now with the addition of the four Stamps of the Month, your kit is valued at over $400.  Where else can you have a high end scrapbook store at your fingertips that can make you money just by sharing with your friends for only $99?  

You can click on the image above to go right to the consultant application on my website and sign up TODAY!  You can also call me if you have more questions at 609-713-2395.  You can email me too, if you prefer, by clicking here.  I will be posting all this month about the wonderful reasons you should buy your kit today.

No comments: