Friday, February 26, 2010

More Caboodle! This time it's all BOY!

Yesterday I posted my 2009 Easter layout created with Caboodle.  Today's layout also uses Caboodle, but with almost all Crystal Blue.  I also used the coordinating My Stickease with this layout, with lots of black  brads in Bigger, regular, and Bitty sizes-all three sizes come in the pack, so it's easy to use a mix.

My boy Nate is 100% Boy for sure!  He loves trains, trucks, planes, dirt, mess, race cars; really anything noisy and fast!  These photos are just a mix of my favorite shots of him in 2009-I wanted to tell him about what kind of kid he was and didn't have a series of photos from one event to use.  Instead I cropped all the photos on the left side to 4 x 4 size, and all the photos on the right side to 3.5 x 3.5.  I used the brads to replace the wheels in the Stickease, and to accent some of the other stickers.  One of my favorite things about our My Stickease is the thickness of the sticker.  I've bought stickers before that I couldn't even peel them off the page, they were so thin!  Our My Stickesase is thick and easy to peel off the sheet, and easy to ink, cut apart, layer, and pop up using foam tape.  Give Stickease a try today!


No comments: