- Join Close To My Heart! New Info for Spring/Summer 2013!
- Upcoming Workshops/Classes-UPDATED 8-3-12
- My Story
- Studio J Details!
- Streamlined Scrappin' Club!
- Studio J Videos
- Clubs: Something for Everyone!!
- Kit of the Month
- My Close to My Heart Artwork
- NEW!! Betty CROPPER Kits
- Host a Gathering, Earn FREE scrapping supplies!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Valentine's Day Cards
This is Nate's Valentine. I can honestly say I've never made an excavator Valentine before! I used the tulip/hollyhock polka dot paper from Jingle, ocean cardstock, crystal blue cardstock, and white daisy cardstock. I stamped the excavator in ocean ink, then added pewter brads to the hinges of the arm and also in the base of the excavator. The sentiment comes from the now retired February Word Puzzle set. The excavator is from the set Playin' Hard C1387. You can buy the materials for this card here. Boy Valentines are fun to make!