Sunday, March 14, 2010

Reason Number 14 of the 31 reasons to join CTMH

Reason 14:  Teaching others how to scrapbook and stamp is one of my favorite things to do!  Yesterday at my team meeting we made a quick card using CTMH's You Rock paper, ink and water techniques, and heat embossed the sentiment on the front of the card.  Half of the ladies had never heat embossed before!  What was even more amazing was that they had bought all the materials to do it but never even opened the box!  

I taught public school for 14 years and the actual teaching was fun to me.  I could plan lessons on the spot and "wing it" when I needed to.  The motto of Close to My Heart is the "Let me show you how" company!  We don't just sell products, we teach you how to use them, how to get out of your artistic box, and how to take ideas further.  We pride ourselves on teaching others what we know, and that makes Close to My Heart so unique.  Other companies sell you their products and don't even wish you luck!  I know when my customers buy from me, I make sure they have everything they need to make their project, and I try to help them realize their ideas as well.  If you like to teach others what you know, Close to My Heart is the RIGHT company for you!!

No comments: