Monday, March 15, 2010

Reason Number 15 of the 31 reasons to join CTMH

Reason 15:  When you work for someone else, their needs and schedules come before yours.  You are expected to work your life around your someone else's needs, which can be very tough to do.

My birthday is this Thursday, and while I do not celebrate it in a big way, apparently my daughter has decided that we're going to have an all day celebration!  The thing is, my scrapbooking club generally meets on the third Thursday of each month, and this month it's on my birthday.

So that my daughter's heart is not crushed, I decided to reschedule my club ladies to another day that works for them and for me.  And that's reason 15:  FLEXIBILITY!  I don't need to tell my boss about this or think of lies to them a boss.  I am the boss!  My club ladies all understand, and we just move the day to something that works for all of us.  And that is so important to me.

No comments: