- Join Close To My Heart! New Info for Spring/Summer 2013!
- Upcoming Workshops/Classes-UPDATED 8-3-12
- My Story
- Studio J Details!
- Streamlined Scrappin' Club!
- Studio J Videos
- Clubs: Something for Everyone!!
- Kit of the Month
- My Close to My Heart Artwork
- NEW!! Betty CROPPER Kits
- Host a Gathering, Earn FREE scrapping supplies!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Reason Number 18 of the 31 reasons to join CTMH
Reason 18: Today is my birthday, so I took the day off. And that is reason number 18! You can take any days off that you want! My daughter Maggie planned out my whole day with my mom and surprised me with a day at the beach (that turned into the playground, but no matter), a decorated dining room, flowers, two cakes, and a delightful dinner that she concocted with my mom and helped cook. We had beer-can chicken, fresh mozzarella and tomato, asparagus, corn souffle, and fruit sticks. The fruit sticks cracked me up because I am not really a fan of fruit-I only eat enough of it to avoid scurvy! But SHE likes fruit on a stick, so there you go. Had a great day! back with more reasons tomorrow!