Saturday, March 20, 2010

Reason Number 19 of the 31 reasons to join CTMH

Reason 19:  I held two club sessions yesterday, and was outside with my kids the rest of the day.  As a consultant, I can hold clubs in addition to gatherings and workshops.  A club is a regular group of customers who come each month to learn a new layout and new techniques, and in return they usually place an order and get the class for free.  In my club, the NO RULES Scrapbooking Club, classes are $10, but are free with a $20+ order.  After $25, then you are in the hat for hostess rewards!

Why is this so awesome?  For my customers, it's a chance to get a layout done every month and keep up to date, as well as learn new techniques.  They also get the chance to earn FREE products!  For me, it's guaranteed sales every month, and it gives me a chance to connect with my customers in a deeper way than a gathering would, and I can see what they need to learn to make their scrapbooking Faster*Simpler*Easier*!  For example, this month we learned how to paper piece, two- and three- color stamping, blending images, water + ink = FUN, and heat emboss.  Heat embossing has been around for a long time, but many people have bought all the tools and ever used them.  It's quick and easy, and gives projects a fancy look that seems like it took hours to do (it takes about 2 minutes!).  I LOVE CLUB!

No comments: