Thursday, March 25, 2010

Reason Number 25 of the 31 reasons to join CTMH

Reason 25:  Close to My Heart has unveiled its newest adventure to consultants in the past few months-Studio J!  Consultants who attended Leadership last summer were able to play first, then those with shopping enhanced websites, then all consultants.  The BEST thing about CTMH is they ask us for our feedback, and **SHOCKER** they listen!  We had a bulletin board dedicated to posting questions, problems that popped up in the beta testing version, end results, etc.  Corp listens to us, and has been incorporating our suggestions into the program before it is released to customers this spring.

Now, I am NOT (as in, no way,no how!) a digital scrapper.  I like to touch my papers, my inks, my stamps, my photos, and yes, I smell my papers and stamps too!  I am not techno-savvy enough to use photoshop or whatever you use to digi-scrap, and I don't want to buy those programs either.  Plus, I really like how my pages look using CTMH how to books and papers, I don't want to scroll through thousands of buttons, buy one, and all that.  I don't like it.  

So, why is Studio J one of my reasons to join CTMH?  Because it's just like using your real CTMH how to books and papers!  It's extremely user friendly, and we've suggested even more ways to make it more so.  I can easily sit in the living room, scrap additional pages that match my classically scrapped pages, and order them when I want.  As a new consultant, you will also receive a great discount on your first ten Studio J layouts so they will only cost $8 each and you'll receive free shipping and free page protectors!  As a seasoned consultant, I get this too!  I have one more layout to create in Studio J and then I will be ordering up my first ten layouts at that special price!  It takes me about 15 minutes to create a two page Studio J layout-and much of that time is looking for the photos I want to use.  Another awesome reason to join this company, so what are you waiting for???

No comments: