Sunday, March 28, 2010

Reason Number 27 of the 31 reasons to join CTMH


Reason 27:  Offering the opportunity to become a consultant is a great part of my job!  It is not something that Close to My Heart requires of me, but I require it of myself.  To me, I may just be the "right thing at the right time" that someone needs in her life.  Some consultants feel that they are being pushy when asking if someone wants to join the company, but I don't think of it that way.  If you came over to my house and I had a luscious chocolate cake sitting on my table and I offered you a piece, I wouldn't feel I was being pushy about it, just polite.  If you refused the cake, I wouldn't feel upset about this because maybe you just ate, maybe you don't like chocolate, or maybe you are watching what you eat. I don't take it personally when you don't want my cake.  But I feel happy to have offered it to you regardless.

Same thing with the opportunity to join this company.  It makes me happy to offer you a piece of this CTMH cake, and its up to you to accept, decline, or maybe have a piece later.  But I wanted to offer the cake anyway!

No comments: