Sunday, March 28, 2010

Reason Number 28 of the 31 reasons to join CTMH

Reason 28:  This is the second post today, so be sure to scroll down (I had a crop yesterday in North Jersey, too tired to post!).  

This is the left side of a layout I created about my son, Nate, using the blues in Caboodle.  I love this paper pack!  It can be girly, boyish, spring, and even sophisticated with some chocolate brown mixed in!  I started scrapbooking about 7 years ago, armed with construction paper, a glue stick, and random packs of stickers.  I had no idea about balancing a layout, photo techniques, or even that you should use archival safe products!  

In November 2007 I joined CTMH and discovered a whole new world!  CTMH is known for being the *Let me show you how* company.  We currently have FIVE how to books to offer designs and inspiration for scrapbook pages and cards, and those are what I use to make my scrapping *Faster*Simpler*Easier!  This layout is from one of the how to books, and I made it in no time at all.  My scrapbooking has come SO FAR since I discovered Close to My Heart!  That's today's reason!  Expand your creativity and grow your skill set by joining this amazing company that actually teaches you HOW TO scrapbook and stamp.

No comments: