Monday, March 29, 2010

Reason Number 29 of the 31 reasons to join CTMH

Reason 29:  Last summer I was able to work the Close to My Heart booth in Somerset, NJ, with my fabulous team leader, Tina Sutton!  Close to My Heart allows consultants to show and sell our products at scrapbooking expos across the country, which many other direct-sales scrapbooking companies do not allow.  You can see the products behind us-a CRAZY amount of stamps, paper, embellishments, tools, and organizational items filled our booth.  We had so much fun at the expo-I really hadn't laughed that hard in  a long time!  From left to right, front to back:  Karen J., Tina S., Debbie G., Me, Kent (Tina's husband).  We set up the day before the expo started and then during the two days it was busy all day long.  Many consultants like to work expos and other large craft fairs because of the exposure to new customers and new downline.  It is hard work, but fun at the same time.  My favorite part was working the demo table-which is where we are standing.  There I had a certain product or technique I was demonstrating to the people walking by and hopefully drawing them into our booth.  When I demoed Liquid Glass, the booth sold out!  I also demoed a cupcake stamp set-sold out of that one too.  I go back to the expo this spring and can't wait!  

No comments: