Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Reason Number 30 of the 31 reasons to join CTMH

Reason 30:  As a consultant, I have so many perks!  I hope you have been reading my blog all month to see those perks.  Today's is one of my favorites!  When I need to purchase supplies (or treat myself), I can be the hostess.  That means I earn hostess rewards on top of my consultant discount!  This special collection (left) with Caboodle papers and the matching stamp sets, My Stickease, and accessories, is a Hostess Rewards Plus item.  The whole collection is half price to hostesses!  And in January, that was ME!  My club ladies ordered enough that THREE of them earned $25 in free products, and I bought an extra ink for them to use at club with the left over $5.00.  Then, I chose to purchase this reward for myself to create some awesome pages.  

Close to My Heart encourages its consultants to be the hostess and earn rewards just like customers.  So in addition to the great discount I get on every order, I can also earn free products to build my supplies, treat my downline or customers, or for my inventory!  SO COOL!

No comments: