Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Reason Number 31 of the 31 reasons to join CTMH

Reason 31:  Today's reason is simple:  what have you got to lose by joining Close to My Heart?  Even if all you do with the kit is scrapbook with our gorgeous papers and stamp with our beautiful stamps, it's still a GREAT DEAL!  Click here to join today and get over $400 of products for just $99.

Here is a list of all 31 reasons that I've blogged about this month-it's really been fun to take time each day to think about why I love this company.  I hope you have enjoyed reading my reasons.

31:  What have you got to lose?
30:  Be the hostess as much as you want
29:  Work expos
28:  Improve your scrapbooking/cardmaking skill set
27:  Offering the Opportunity/chocolate cake
26:  Home for everyone here
25:  Studio J
24:  Constant Campaigns
23:  60 color palette
22:  Community
21:  Owning the innovation, Sharing the joy
20:  Crops
19:  Clubs
18:  Days off when you want them!
17:  Easy direct sales job in comparison to other direct sales jobs
16:  Bonus Packs
15:  Flexibility
14:  Teaching others
13:  Leadership
12:  Rewards
11:  My Acrylix stamp sets
10:  How To Books
9:  Creativity and Workshop on the Go
8:  Tax write offs
7:  Friends
6:  Discounts
5:  Scrapbook store at my fingertips
4:  Financial opportunity
3:  FREEDOM from your boss
2:  Training is FREE
1:  Support system

No comments: