Thursday, March 4, 2010

Reason Number 4 of the 31 reasons to join CTMH

Reason 4:  Financial Opportunity!!!  There is a reason why so many people sign up to sell something from home, and it's this picture:  MONEY.  At a regular J-O-B, your salary or paycheck is directly dependent on someone else.  When I was teaching, my salary was voted upon by a group of board members who didn't even know who I was, and then further decided upon by a group of union members who first decided how much money they wanted, and then split up the rest.  You can see how dependent this is on other people.  

I decided that I had had enough of other people deciding how much I would be paid.  I wanted financial freedom!  As a Close to My Heart consultant, I have the opportunity to earn $500 a month, $1000 a month, $5000 a month, or even more!  Yes, it's really possible!  I can do this in a couple of ways.  Every sale I make, I earn commission on.  The higher my sales, the higher my commission.  It's awesome!  The other way I can make money is to train a team of consultants to be the best they can be as well-and CTMH rewards me with leadership commissions on their sales.  My team members don't pay me, but CTMH does.  This means the more team members I have, the more financial opportunities I have as well.  And anyone who joins as a consultant can become a team leader.  You don't pay anything for this, you just extend the invitation to join to others and help them on their own journeys.  I am really looking forward to the day when some of my team members build large teams of their own and see how much fun it is!

No comments: