Saturday, March 6, 2010

Reason Number 6 of the 31 reasons to join CTMH

Reason 5:  DISCOUNTS!!!!!!!  Everyone loves a deal, right?  When you join Close to My Heart, you are guaranteed a discount every time you shop.  The base discount (also called commission when it's an order for someone else) is 22%.  So, if your order for your new goodies is $100, you pay only $78.  Good discount!  And it's on everything, not just selected items.  If your sales for the month are going up, so is your discount.  The more you sell (or buy) the more your discount grows.  It's a great perk that saves money or pays for three day shipping!  My discount (commission) is around 30% every month, based on my sales.  When I go to the big box stores with my 40% off coupon, I do save 40% off that ONE item that coordinates with nothing in my stash and will probably never be used.  So did I save money then or did I talk myself into using the coupon because I had a coupon?  You know which one it is!

Close to My Heart products are designed to work together, the colors work together (more on that in another post), and the papers work together.  This means I can use papers bought for one layout or set of photos for other layouts, cards, or projects.  I USE much more of my stash than I ever did when I was buying from the stores.  This means I feel much less guilty!  If you don't have an Idea Book to see what I mean, please email me and I will send you one stat!  

No comments: