Sunday, March 7, 2010

Reason Number 7 of the 31 reasons to join CTMH

Reason 7:  FRIENDS!!!  This is a photo from 2008 Convention in Orlando, Florida, my roommates and me.  Twila, Trisha, Tammy, and Me!  The T's and I had a blast, but I hadn't met any of them before Orlando.  These ladies are all from Ohio, and when I decided to go to Convention, I put a post up on our team yahoo boards looking for a room, and Trisha (second from the left) got right back to me about it.  They are AWESOME and I am in touch with many of the people I met in Orlando, and from Calgary, where I attended another event last spring.  More on those events in another post!

I did not join CTMH looking for friends-I had friends and was pretty comfortable with that.  But a great side effect of selling amazing products and teaching others how to scrapbook and incorporate techniques is many of my customers became my friends, and of course my team members are my friends as well.  I have Close to My Heart friends all over the country and in Canada, and I know that if I were to travel to Washington State, there are consultants there that I could contact and ask travel and hotel questions, things to do, etc., and they would respond in force!  It's great to be a part of a community that rallies around you in any situation.  

No comments: