Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Studio J is LIVE for you to try!!!

YES!  Today is a special day!  Today, right now, you can go to my website, http://jennifercox.myctmh.com, create an account for yourself (it's at the very top of the page, takes two seconds), and click on the Studio J link!

The above layout is a sample of what a Studio layout looks like.  The papers are Grace, one of last fall's paper packs, and the layout is from Imagine.  You know how you love Close to My Heart's paper kits and how-to books?  Studio J takes them and make it even easier to create your layouts!  There are many paper kits to choose from, and some are retired paper packs that are hard to find, and some are exclusive paper kits that are not available any where else-one is called Hippity Hop and is super cute for Easter layouts!  

There are five easy steps:  upload your photos, choose your paper kit, choose your layout design, add photos/embellishments/journaling, and add to your shopping cart.  You do not pay a thing unless you decide to purchase your layouts.  They are kept by Close to My Heart for 90 days, and you'll get reminders from the company about the amount of time you have left.  

Do you ever feel like you're so behind in your scrapping that you'll never catch up?  I hear that from so many people, especially those who scrap "in order".  Their books are chronological and are organized by date.  Then something happens, an illness, a job change, a new baby, whatever, and suddenly you are more than 6 months behind, or worse!  For chronological scrappers that is terrifying!  It might make you so unhappy that you put off scrapping because "you'll never catch up".  That makes me so sad!  Scrapping is our GETAWAY!  We do it because we love telling our stories, and preserving those memories for our children.  It should not make us feel bad!

What is you could catch up on your layouts quickly and easily?  Studio J might just be what you need to whip out those layouts that are weighing on your mind, and get them done and in albums so you can focus on the more recent layouts that have been on your to do list for too long!  Studio J is a great way to get layouts done!  I had a lot of photos from Easter that I wanted to scrapbook, but in all honesty I did not feel like spending several nights in my scrap room working on them.  I have other projects that really need to get done and I was torn.  Then, while watching TV one afternoon, I thought-Studio J!  So I uploaded all my Easter photos, chose the exclusive Hippity Hop paper kit, and made three two-page layouts, complete with embellishments, ribbons, journaling, photos, distressing-everything I normally do-DONE in 40 minutes!!  And all it will cost me is $38.85!  Now, I know that sounds like a lot.  But, if I had to buy everything I used in Studio J to recreate those layouts, I would spend at least $52.00!  So I saved money by using Studio J.  Plus, if I wait until I have ten layouts completed in Studio J, then I will get free shipping/handling AND ten free page protectors!  More savings!!!

I know another objection you have.  You're saying that you already have so much paper, stickers, ribbons, etc., that you could just never come close to using them up.  You know why you have so much paper?  Because you're BUYING instead of CREATING!  If I want to make a layout using It's a Guy Thing, and I really want to only use enough for two pages, then I have to spend the $12.95 on a paper pack and then have all that leftover paper.  BUT, if I used studio J, then I have my layout and I don't have all that paper left over that I will just feel guilty about!  And maybe you need to take a realistic look at your stash-are you really going to use those papers you bought ten years ago?  Hasn't your style changed?  How about you donate them to a girl scout troop, a school, an assisted living home, or somewhere where they will be used.   Then start fresh!  Studio J fresh!  

It is addictive and fun and relaxing to work with!  Give it a try!  You have NOTHING to lose-since Studio J is FREE FREE FREE until you purchase layouts!!    Just remember you need to create an account on my website so you will be linked to me, and then I can answer any questions you might have and reward you with gifts when you use it!  Oh yeah, didn't I mention??  I would like to treat you to a fabulous CTMH album when you purchase your first ten layouts by May 31!!  This incentive will begin May 1 and run through May 31, and it's only from ME!  You need to create that account with me, and purchase the layouts from me, in May, and in addition to receiving free memory protectors and shipping from CTMH, I will send you a FREE 12 x 12 CTMH album in the color of your choice.  Now, isn't that worth giving it a try??

I have my completed layouts to share with you when I see you, and feel free to email me if you have questions.  I will also be having a Studio J Come and Play night very soon-as soon as I figure out how to hook my laptop up to my TV so everyone can see the monitor!  

No comments: