Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Week in the Life: Day 2

7:30 am Ready for the bus stop
7:00 pm Feeding the cats
7:40 pm Nate mowing the lawn after Ronnie mowed it.
7:40 pm Maggie holding some flowers-her last day being FIVE years old.
7:45 pm Self portrait
8:00 pm Made a Natey cake so he can have cake at Maggie's birthday dinner Wednesday

Again I am indecisive on the type of album I'm going to use these photos for.  I do really like the idea of the 3-Ring Binder album, but it is small, about 5.5 by 8.5.  Not much opportunity for actual scrapbook pages unless I cut all the photos pretty drastically.  I have been thinking a lot about using baseball card pages-the kind with the rectangles for the cards-I've seen some albums made using these and like them, but I think they are 8.5 by 11 and I don't have ANYTHING else this size.  I'd have to cut all my card stock down, buy new page protectors, buy a new album....too much money for that.

So I am also thinking about a 12 x 12 album using the Six Pocket pages in addition to making two (or one) page layouts with my favorites from each day. Hmmmmm......

No comments: